If you’re planning to take a tropical getaway before spending time in the delivery room, you’re probably in need of some new clothes. Most people are excited to shop for new outfits to wear on a big trip; however, when you’re pregnant it might become a necessity.
Here are the top 5 things you should buy before relaxing on the beach.
1. A new swimsuit. What’s a beach vacation without a bathing suit? Pez D’Or’s One-Piece Maternity Swimsuit has a flattering halter neck and a tie under the bust which will leave you looking great while splashing around in the water or relaxing on the beach.
2. A great coverup which can take you from the beach to lunch. We love Topshop’s Maternity Lace Trim Kaftan. The relaxed silhouette and lace trim are perfect for a day out in the sun!
3. A pair of comfortable shorts in a white denim such as J. Crew’s Maternity Denim Short is a great way to show off a fun top or tunic.
4. A pretty printed dress for a nice dinner like A Pea In the Pod’s Floral Maternity Wrap Dress will have you feeling and looking gorgeous. The pale yellow color and floral print are a nice change of pace from the basic black and the jersey fabric is very soft and comfortable.
5. A lightweight tunic such as A Pea In the Pod’s 3/4 Sleeve Embroidery Maternity Tunic is great for walking around exploring or spending a day on the water. The classic cool look is a vacation must.
So start packing and enjoy your trip! It might be your last chance at a diaper and toy free romantic getaway, unless you have some really great babysitters!