Get Our Newsletter!
- Read new posts.
Tag Archives: pregnant
For maternity fashion.
If you’re planning to take a tropical getaway before spending time in the delivery room, you’re probably in need of some new clothes. Most people are excited to shop for new outfits to wear on a big trip; however, when you’re pregnant it might become a necessity.
Here are the top 5 things you should buy before relaxing on the beach.
1. A new swimsuit. What’s a beach vacation without a bathing suit? Pez D’Or’s One-Piece Maternity Swimsuit has a flattering halter neck and a tie under the bust which will leave you looking great while splashing around in the water or relaxing on the beach.
2. A great coverup which can take you from the beach to lunch. We love Topshop’s Maternity Lace Trim Kaftan. The relaxed silhouette and lace trim are perfect for a day out in the sun!
3. A pair of comfortable shorts in a white denim such as J. Crew’s Maternity Denim Short is a great way to show off a fun top or tunic.
4. A pretty printed dress for a nice dinner like A Pea In the Pod’s Floral Maternity Wrap Dress will have you feeling and looking gorgeous. The pale yellow color and floral print are a nice change of pace from the basic black and the jersey fabric is very soft and comfortable.
5. A lightweight tunic such as A Pea In the Pod’s 3/4 Sleeve Embroidery Maternity Tunic is great for walking around exploring or spending a day on the water. The classic cool look is a vacation must.
So start packing and enjoy your trip! It might be your last chance at a diaper and toy free romantic getaway, unless you have some really great babysitters!
Just because you’re expecting doesn’t mean you can’t expect to wear fashionable clothing in the springtime! Pregnancy is a beautiful time in a woman’s life and should be celebrated with clothing that highlights your ever-growing baby bump. Whether you’re prepping for pregnancy or going through it now, I hope you enjoy these maternity fashion picks that’ll make you glow even more!
A hot trend right now is floral fashions. There’s no better time to rock a cute floral print garment than this season. Even while pregnant you can find floral print looks to bloom while you’re blooming your baby. My floral find is this charming MAMA Jersey Top from H&M.com. The dark blue top features a colorful flower print design that gives an average tee-shirt look a chic update.
With so many stylish winter dresses available there’s no reason not to look amazing this Christmas even if you’re expecting.
Add a pop of color to your look with a gorgeous burgundy lace dress. With 3/4 length sleeves and knee length hem you’re bound to feel sophisticated and very chic. This burgundy lace maternity dress recently caught my eye at pinkblushmaternity.com. Especially with this shade of dark red, take out the gold rings or necklaces you got (or maybe pick up something new from my new favorite designer jewelry, Benna) and go to town with impunity!