If you’re planning to take a tropical getaway before spending time in the delivery room, you’re probably in need of some new clothes. Most people are excited to shop for new outfits to wear on a big trip; however, when you’re pregnant it might become a necessity.
Here are the top 5 things you should buy before relaxing on the beach.
1. A new swimsuit. What’s a beach vacation without a bathing suit? Pez D’Or’s One-Piece Maternity Swimsuit has a flattering halter neck and a tie under the bust which will leave you looking great while splashing around in the water or relaxing on the beach.
2. A great coverup which can take you from the beach to lunch. We love Topshop’s Maternity Lace Trim Kaftan. The relaxed silhouette and lace trim are perfect for a day out in the sun!
3. A pair of comfortable shorts in a white denim such as J. Crew’s Maternity Denim Short is a great way to show off a fun top or tunic.
4. A pretty printed dress for a nice dinner like A Pea In the Pod’s Floral Maternity Wrap Dress will have you feeling and looking gorgeous. The pale yellow color and floral print are a nice change of pace from the basic black and the jersey fabric is very soft and comfortable.
5. A lightweight tunic such as A Pea In the Pod’s 3/4 Sleeve Embroidery Maternity Tunic is great for walking around exploring or spending a day on the water. The classic cool look is a vacation must.
So start packing and enjoy your trip! It might be your last chance at a diaper and toy free romantic getaway, unless you have some really great babysitters!
No matter if you feel like being naughty or nice, the prefect Valentine’s Day, Anniversary Day, or any day you’re feeling the drive, is all about the details. Check out all the best sexy and sweet accents to get you ready for a sweet dinner or a steamy night out.
Get yourself a stud! We love Kate Spade’s collection of sweet earrings perfect for any date night. Try the ‘Kiss Me’ gold earrings to give your guy a subtle hint or opt for a cute pink enamel heart.
Tory Burch’s Kira Clutch adds a little ladylike sophistication. With a chain strap and envelope style fold over top, this sweet bag comes in this soft pale pink color called Rose Sachet is perfect for your romantic night out. Add it to an all black ensemble for a pinch of color or pair it with a darker shade of pink, it is Valentine’s Day after all.
We hate to be a thorn in anyone’s side, but we love a floral bracelet. This Rose Bracelet by Monserat De Lucca is absolutely everything. This sculpted golden rose wraps around your wrist for a delicate feline statement piece.
Stella McCartney’s Poppy Red Pokka Dot Ellie Leaping Balconnet Bra and Bikini Briefs are sinfully sexy. With a sheer back and touch of lace, you’re sure to drive your man wild.
Or be even more daring with For Love & Lemon’s sheer Heat Bralette. This mesh bralette is embellished with sweet embroidered hearts and red straps. Perfect if you’re looking for just the right amount of naughty.
With so many stylish winter dresses available there’s no reason not to look amazing this Christmas even if you’re expecting.
Add a pop of color to your look with a gorgeous burgundy lace dress. With 3/4 length sleeves and knee length hem you’re bound to feel sophisticated and very chic. This burgundy lace maternity dress recently caught my eye at pinkblushmaternity.com. Especially with this shade of dark red, take out the gold rings or necklaces you got (or maybe pick up something new from my new favorite designer jewelry, Benna) and go to town with impunity!
Summer is still here, and that means there’s still time for fashion divas everywhere to don their sultriest summer looks. Whether you’re poolside, dancing with the girls or out on a dream date—all you need is creativity and resourcefulness to be the belle of the ball (or beach) this summer. Grab your best pair of scissors and get ready to DIY dive into the rest of your chic summer.
Tee With Lace Details
The movie, “The Great Gatsby”, has been filmed a total of six times, with the latest version that is starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, and Toby Maguire is to be released May 10, 2013. The story is reminiscent of an era in America that reflected economic prosperity, the birth of Jazz music, and the flashy “Flapper Culture”. The 1920’s was also pegged as a time for criminal activities such as bootlegging. During that time, the parties were grand and the fashion even more grand. The iconic fashion that is showcased in “The Great Gatsby” can be seen as an influence in men’s and women’s fashion today.