- Bite sized snack section – chicken wings, chili, mini meatballs, sausage snacks, chicken fingers, chips & salsa with guacamole, bean dip, bowls for potato chips, snack mix, popcorn, etc.
- Vegetable platter section – carrots, celery, cucumber, Romaine lettuce, Dill pickle
- Main entree section – create your own sandwich, buns can have team or referee flags on them, plate bun options (whole west, white, gluten free, etc.), include assortments of spreads and dressings (mayonnaise, chipotle mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey mustard), selection of cold cuts (turkey, ham, salami, roast beef, chicken, pastrami, etc.), toppings should be plated (tomatoes, pickles, onions, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, jalapeños, peppers, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar), 2nd entree is pizza (cheese, pepperoni, Hawaiian style, veggie, etc., make sure they’re plated and not in box as the box takes up space
- Side salads section – mixed green, caesar (ramekins of ranch dressing, blue cheese, caesar, vinaigrette, croutons, bacon bits)
4. Dessert (on same table, but different section) – football themed decorations, brownies, cookies, cupcakes, lollipops, rice krispie treats, chocolate pudding in cups
6. Silverware / napkins – all clear plastic platters, plates and glasses durable enough to hold food, but can easily fold up to throw away, forks, knives, spoons that all match, napkins can match the desserts colors